This contest is free to enter! Cash prizes will be awarded. This amateur photography contest is open to youth ages 10-17 and adults ages 18 and up.
Pictures must have been taken in Jackson or Vinton Counties to be entered in this contest.
There will be cash awards in both Youth and Adult divisions. Grand Prize is $100; Second Prize: $75 ; Third Prize: $50;
$50 award to the Overall Peoples Choice.
The Picture Perfect Exhibit can be viewed from March 2 to March 18, 2018 at the Markay Cultural Arts Center, located at 269 E. Main Street in Jackson.
This is a project of Vinton County National Bank Financial Family, with the cooperation of The Southern Hills Arts Council
Deadline to enter: Feb. 26, 2018!
Download the Entry Form Here: Entry Form
1. Photographer must be an amateur, i.e.. Has not received money for photography services in the past year.
2. Photo must have been taken after March 1, 2015.
3. Photo entries may be on glossy or matte paper.
4. Photographer may enter up to two photos.
5. Photo must have been taken in Jackson County or Vinton County.
6. Each entry must be 8″x10″ photograph affixed on cardboard or picture matting, for the total entry to be no larger than 11”x14”. No picture frames.
7. Photos must be submitted with an entry form that can be picked up at the Vinton County National Bank, 112 West Main St., McArthur or the Jackson Banking Center,920 Veterans Dr, Suite E, Jackson or the Markay Cultural Arts Center, 269 E. Main St., Jackson or by visitingwww.southernhillsartscounc
8. Entries may be submitted to the Vinton County National Bank, 112 West Main St., McArthur or the Jackson Banking Center, 920 Veterans Dr, Suite E, Jackson or the Markay Cultural Arts Center, 269 E. Main St., Jackson by 5 p.m., February 26, 2018.
9. All entries become the property of the Vinton County National Bank during the course of the contest, and will be released to participants on March 21, 2018.
10. Photos featuring an identifiable person must be accompanied by a signed release from that person or guardian.
11. Winners will be chosen by judge and by people’s choice. Winners will be announced on March 2, 2018. Peoples Choice voting ends March 15, with the winner announced on March 16, 2018.
12. Employees of the Vinton County National Bank Financial Family are not eligible to participate.
13. Two age categories: Adult: 18 and older and Youth: 10 to 17. Photos must have been taken by the photographer entering the contest.
15. Photos can be artistically enhanced. Photos can be of any subject matter, however, no nude photos, nor untactful subjects will be permitted in the contest.
16. Failure to follow these rules will result in a disqualified entry.
Comments are closed.