This contest is free to enter! Cash prizes will be awarded. This amateur photography contest is open to youth ages 10-17 and adults ages 18 and up.
Pictures must have been taken in Jackson or Vinton Counties to be entered in this contest.
There will be cash awards in both Youth and Adult divisions. First Prize is $100; Second Prize: $75 ; Third Prize: $50;
$50 award to the Overall People’s Choice.
The Picture Perfect Exhibit can be viewed from July 1 to July 30, 2021 at the Markay Cultural Arts Center, located at 269 E. Main Street in Jackson.
This is a project of Vinton County National Bank Financial Family, with the cooperation of The Southern Hills Arts Council
Deadline to enter: June 25
Download the Entry Form Here: Entry Form
Entry forms may also be picked up in person at the Markay Gallery at 269 E. Main St. in Jackson during our operating hours which are Wednesday through Friday, 12-5.
1. Photographer must be an amateur, i.e. Has not received money for photography services in the past year.
2. Photo must have been taken after March 1, 2021.
3. Each entry must be 8″x10″ and on glossy or matte photo paper
4. Entries may be submitted to the Vinton County National Bank, 112 West Main St., McArthur or the Jackson Banking Center, 920 Veterans Dr, Suite E, Jackson or the Markay Cultural Arts Center, 269 E. Main St., Jackson by 5 p.m., June 25th.
5. All entries become the property of the Markay during the course of the contest, and will be released to participants on August 2nd, 2021.
6. Photos featuring an identifiable person must be accompanied by a signed release from that person or guardian.
7. Employees of the Vinton County National Bank Financial Family are not eligible to participate.
8. Photos can be artistically enhanced. Photos can be of any subject matter, however, no nude photos, nor untactful subjects will be permitted in the contest.
9. Failure to follow these rules will result in a disqualified entry.
Comments are closed.